entries

23.12.09

Jasper the Friendly Froggy

I'm absolutley sorry for being treacherous for the past few weeks with posting. I've been so stressed with school and friends and myself that I've actually started losing hair. But it's okay, I'm on Christmas Break fior 2 weeks so life is on a stress-less level. :)


Thank you Jesus!


Now, I would like to introduce you to someone. She is a Pacific Tree Frog that I am caring for, her name is Jasper; Jasper the Friendly Froggy!



 I'm pretty sure she is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time. Although I've never had a pet before (okay, not really a pet, but you get the idea) she is almost a sinch! She loves crickets and waxworms and hopping every which way. I'm going to be the saddest little girl when school comes around and I have to give her back with a fake smile.


Do you have a pet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments.