entries

10.12.10

If I thought you would forget me, I'd never leave.



1. What is your favorite item of clothing? I really love leggings, if that counts. It's an item I ALWAYS WEAR. / 
2. What are your biggest obsessions? The Office, cookies, and bettering myself (although I'm failing) 
3. Who inspires you? Right now...bloggers. Definitely. They're all so...beautiful with words. /
4. Who is your favorite designer and why? Proenza Schouler...so dark, the opposite of me really. /
5. What is your favorite song ever? Ah, I wish I could choose! /
6. What is your favourite song right now? I don't actually have one! But right now I love "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman /
7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be? Cherry pie <3 /
8. What's your favourite film? Beauty and the Beast /
9. Who's your favourite actor? Kathy Bates is amazing! But again, I can't choose just one.  /
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Scotland counting sheep. /
11. What are your 3 favourite smells? Love Spell by Victoria Secret, fresh sheets, fresh and cold air. /
12. What are your 3 favourite tastes? Cold ice water, grape juice, lemonade. /
13. What is your most treasured possession? My Bible. /
14. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up? I always imagined being a teacher would be fantastic, I still aspire to be one. /
15. If you were an ice-cream, what flavour would you be? Cherry. /
16. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you? I've never actually thought about this! I suppose Keke Palmer. /
17. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? someone taking me to the beach, laying in the warm sand, talking to whomever, going shopping, then a small dinner. /
18. If you were a flower, what would you be? an orchid /
19. Tell me a random thing - a quote, a line from a song, book, movie...


“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"


"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."”

20. Which is your favorite tea flavour? Rose :) /
21. Which is your favorite word? cellar door /
22. If you had a nickname what would it be? Winnie :) /


tags: EVERYONE! comment back so I can see your beautiful answers. 

1 comment:

  1. hey beautiful! i had so much fun reading your answers and oh..that quote!!!
    thnks for commenting xxx

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments.