entries

17.7.19

(anger seems like therapy)

Everyone needs to shut up, it's not even one specific thing they need to shut up about. It's just that it's all pertaining about them and their fabulous/twisted/sad lives. I'm all for honesty, but every time I talk to you I do not want to feel like I want to stab you with a butter knife endlessly. Do you know what I'm saying? I don't even want to MAKE the effort to make this into an enchanting poem, it's not even worth it! Gosh, just shut up! You're not cooler for not caring, you're not cooler for being a sad specimen, you're not cooler because your life is better than most; YOU'RE JUST MORE ANNOYING. I want to take your tounge and feed it to the sharks. But that wouldn't solve your problem, you'd just write on tumblr, "Lulz, Melissa ripped my tongue out. fail @ life,. /forever alone." Seriously! I hate your need to make people feel bad for you! Or that you're so giddy about making people admire you! Be real, I don't think you're that miserable, and I don't think that you're so happy that bunnies and lollipops are going to rain down from the sky. GTFO no wonder people hate our generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments.